Monday 11 February 2013

Cinderella Story anyone?

The Boy who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window - Kirsty Moseley
E-book - Available Now (I found it on iTunes for FREE!!!)

Now I realise the title screams stalker but its about much, much more than that :) Here's a little on what it is actually about….


The horrors and reality of domestic violence and family banding together when things are at their worst. Its also a story of acceptance, of finding the one you love in the last place you would expect and as the story is set around a damaged 17yr old, Amber its has plenty of thrilling 1st's (kisses, times and relationships, Awe). Its modern, comical, suspenseful, gripping, engaging, endearing, hopeful and all told with an earnest voice.



But I guess above all its about good things coming to good people, because at the end of the day isn't that what we all want - a Happy Ending? I know its personally what I want, to believe that even though shit things can and do happen, that they cant define you or who you can become.



For fans of Beautiful Disaster 


No comments:

Post a Comment