Thursday 24 May 2012

OH How he thrills me!

Say You’re Sorry – Michael Robotham
Hachette – Available August 2012

Yet another amazing and unputdownable (yes it’s a word!) thrilling mystery from Michael. Once started it kept me up well past my bed time and was the first thing I reached for come morning!

Joe O’Loughlin is back and better than ever as he navigates the depths of a cold case for two missing girls, The Bingham Girls, presumed runaway troubled teens until one turns up in the oddest of places. Joe’s ability to untangle the truth by seeing the full spectrum of human emotion and what drives criminals to acts of brutality and deprivation are what stands this character out from the crowd and its these powers of human detection that lead him to the twisted culprit but be warned – he’ll keep you guessing to the very end and even then will Joe figure it out in time to save the day??

So so so Good….what more can I say?


NOTE: Not AUS cover art.


No comments:

Post a Comment